This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Don't waste food! Tilt the bowl and the colander rotates to make draining easy and spill-free.
- For pasta and boiled vegetables, rotate gently to pour water out while the basket stays steady.
- For freshly-rinsed salad, flip the bowl over so that it becomes a lid and shake up and down to thoroughly drain water.
- Pop the colander off the bowl and use both separately--it's two tools in one!
- Best-selling item in Japan. Japanese-made means quality you can trust. BPA Free, family-safe.
The Kokubo Spin-Wheel Colander uses high-quality materials and an ingenious design to bring you an innovative way to safely drain food. When you tilt the bowl, the colander inside rotates to keep food level while the liquid pours safely away. You won't need to worry about spilling fresh food down the drain or burning yourself with boiling liquid. For rinsing salad and vegetables, just flip the bowl around so that it acts as a lid, and shake the contents to thoroughly expel water. The colander can unclip from the bowl, so that each can be used separately--it's like having two great kitchen tools in one!
Made of food-safe BPA-free plastic in gray and white. The outer bowl features a pour spout, and both the bowl and colander have six sturdy feet on the bottom so that they stand firmly and won't easily spill. The outer bowl is about 3.5 liters, medium-sized so as not overtake the shelf.
Quality made by Kokubo Japan, makers of household products since 1958. Comes in a sturdy box suitable for a gift. Note: not dishwasher or microwave safe; hand washing is recommended.
KOKUBO BPA Free Spin Wheel Colander Oval with Box Made in Japan B072MDR8FF